The Salvation Army Catherine Booth College of Nursing Alumni Association is an association of graduates for former students alumni. It organizes social events, publish newsletters or magazines, and raise funds for the organization. It also provides a variety of benefits and services that help alumni maintain connections with the educational institution and fellow graduates.
The Salvation Army Catherine Booth College of Nursing Alumni Association .
The Registered Office of the Association is located at The Salvation Army Catherine Booth College of Nursing, CBH Campus, Vadasery, Nagercoil.
The Salvation Army Catherine Booth College of Nursing Alumni Association will be directed towards advocating for the interests of present and future alumni and promoting the continuing excellence and success of the College of Nursing.
The mission is to serve and support the College of Nursing through efforts that enhance student learning, facilitate employment for graduates and create collegial relationships that enhance the individual and the reputation of the Catherine Booth College of Nursing.
The purpose of the Alumni Association is to create an impact on the lives of the nursing students.
The alumni members shall:
- Meet together yearly.
- Exchange Ideas, knowledge, Talents and Experiences.
- Keep abreast of recent trends in nursing.
- Conduct executive committee meeting of the association and elect the office bearers once in three years.
- Honour the graduates during the reunion.
- Conduct and participate seminars, Conferences, workshops and meetings.
- Create and establish endowment for granting Scholarship and prizes to the students of TSA-CBCON.
- Raise or collect funds by donations or contributions.