- Students seeking admission should submit an application to the college in the prescribed format available in the college.
- Candidates belonging to all categories for admission to the B.Sc., Degree course in Nursing (Basic) should have passed the qualifying examinations (Academic stream) after period of 12 years of study with the following subjects of physics, Chemistry and Biology or Botany and Zoology.
- Every candidate before admission to the course shall submit to the Principal of the institution a certificate of medical fitness from an authorized medical officer that the candidate is physically fit to undergo the academic course.
- The minimum educational requirement shall be passing of Higher Secondary School Certificate Examination (12 years course)
Senior School Certificate Examination (10+2), pre-degree Examinations (10+2)
10+2 class passed with Science (PCB) & English Core/English Elective with aggregate of 45% marks from recognized board under AISSCE/CBSE/ICSE/SSCE/HSCE or other equivalent Board.
- A Candidate should have completed the age of 17 years at the time of admission or would completed the said age on or before 31st December of the year of admission to the B.Sc (Nursing) degree course.
- The course commences as per the date prescribed by the university but the exact date will be communicated by the institution.
- List of Original Documents to be produced at the time of admission
- SSLC mark sheet
- HSC mark sheet
- Transfer certificate from the institution last attended
- Community certificate
- Nativity certificate
- Income certificate should be obtained and submitted during the time of the admission
- If the candidate is from other state (other than Tamil Nadu) Eligibility and Migration certificate should be obtained from university and submitted during the time of admission.