Staff Welfare Activities
STAFF WELFARE COMMITTEE
VISION:Creation of competitive, amicable and healthy atmosphere within the campus.
MISSION:Overall development of staff members by applying different welfare scheme
Goals and Objectives
- To provide platform to the staff for expressing their ideas.
- To felicitate outstanding achievements of staff members in various fields
- To develop co-operation and co-ordination among the staff
- To create opportunities for exchange of inter disciplinary knowledge
- To provide opportunities for updating their knowledge
Staff welfare Activities
- Conducting Journal club meetings based on innovative themes.
- Deputing the staff to attend conferences to update their knowledge
- Conducting in-service education and continuing education programmes
- Staff development programmes
- Capacity building training for all the staff to realize and strengthen their capacity in various activities
- Retreat and recreational activities
- TNAI registration
|Prof.Angel Priya, Principal||President|
|Mrs.A.Antony Jemila, Asst.Professor||Secretary|
|Mrs. Shyji,Clinical instructor||Joint secretary|
|Ms.Joanna, Clinical instructor||Treasurer|
|Mrs.Jacquline Vinitha, Clinical instructor||Joint treasurer|